If your site was reported infected, it’s vital to not only eliminate the malicious (and usually hidden) content from your pages but also recognize and repair the susceptibility.
This is not actually the Virus; it is the Malware attack which is in the form of Text. Currently there is not any antivirus available which can remove it because it is in the script/code form.
The isolated viruses aren’t hauled until the page is loaded into guests browser, from their browser obtain the code referred to by the src= possessions, and then they acquire a virus attentive.
Following are Might be Reason of Malware Attacks
1. Week FTP password.
2. 777 or Full read write permissions to child directories.
3. Pirated FTP clients and other application which we can use for FTP.
4. Old age code/Scripts.
5. Trojans/key loggers on your machine.
6. Sharing passwords with a “webmaster” or other developers who may want to use your
Account for rogue purposes.
Following are different methods and techniques which you can use and remove the attack.
1. Please use this website http://web-sniffer.net/ and give your complete URL such like http://yourdomainname.com/index.php OR your index file path and hit on submit button after their processes you will receive complete text of your coding and Error should be grayed out. Please check and remove them.
2. You should scan your Computer/Machine with an antivirus program.
3. In the source code at the start/Middle/End of every page please check there will be some bumpy (Following is the Examples of iframe or infected code) code with in a script you need to remove it from affected page.
A. iframe src=”http://remotesite.com/path/file” width=”0″ height=”0″ frameborder=”0″ style=”display:none”>/iframe>
You need to use the different Tools to remove it and one of the best is Google Webmaster Tools, need to add your infected website using the following method.
1. Sign in with your Google Account.
2. Click Add a site, and put website complete name you want to add. Please add complete like http://www.yourwebsitename.com/
3. Click Continue and the next page will open The Website verification page.
4. (Optional) In the Blank name box put a name for your website (for example, My Blog).
(The page will give you the different verification method)
5. Select the verification method you can easily do and complete the step.
After that you need to Requesting a malware review for your website
Once your website will reviewed by you and you are sure about it clean and has not iframe or garbage values, you can submit a request for review to Google. Following are steps that how you can send the request to review your website.
1. Home/main page of the Webmaster Tools, select the website you want if multiple.
2. In the divisions of this website may be issued malware message, click more details.
3. Click Request a review.
Stop Badware has a source pages for protecting your websites, for more help please visit the following URL.